Why not buy "Made in China" products? Here are 7 good reasons!
Labels made in china
We don't want to be repetitive but Paul Meccanico is 100% Made in Italy, he loves Italy and intends to protect it.
We therefore feel obliged to point out 7 valid reasons to avoid buying "Made in China" products:
1) Millions of political prisoners are forced into forced labor to produce Made in China. On product labels, especially clothing, bags and footwear, there is often the wording "Made in P.R.C." acronym for People's Republic of China.
2) The raw materials needed for many of these productions come from illegally occupied territories such as Tibet, East Turkestan and Inner Mongolia.
3) Many products are manufactured with waste materials, harmful, radioactive and polluting harmful both for the environment and for people's health. Products made with non-certified materials, which have not been subjected to all safety checks, can have serious harmful effects when in contact with the skin, causing severe allergic reactions.
4) A large number of products intended for children are dangerous for their health and safety.
5) Chinese workers are deprived of any protection, deprived of the most elementary rights and forced to work in conditions of exploitation for a starvation wage.
6) Over 20 million jobs have been lost in Europe due to this unfair competition.
7) Most of the Chinese companies are owned by the army and their profits are used to rearm the regime.
Weren't you aware of it? You are now even more informed and aware consumers!
Please, avoid buying "Made in China" products: IN DANCE THERE ARE NOT ONLY HUMAN RIGHTS BUT YOUR HEALTH, THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY AND ESPECIALLY THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN.
Always and only made in Italy on www.paulmeccanico.com